Personal Trainer Starter Pack
The Starter Pack is the best package to buy when you starting out at Sand & Steel. In the Starter Pack, we’ll design and implement a training plan based on your specific goals. The Starter Pack includes a consult, assessment, nutrition, personal training, yoga, and more. The Starter Pack is appropriate for all athletes: beginners, varsity athletes, active military, seniors, and older adults. 30 or 40 something and completely out of shape? Perfect … this is the package you need.
Pride Month. Members of LGBT Community save 30% on …
One-on-one sessions allow us to craft the yoga flows and asanas to your unique goals and improve your weaknesses. Build range of motion, balances, and dramatically improve recovery with our private yoga sessions. We offer customized sessions based on Ashtanga, Bikram, Hatha, Rocket, Iyengar, Yin, and Animal Flow.
For Your Old Town Alexandria VA Seminars and Meetings …
Personalized Workout Plan
Designed for you, built by Sand & Steel. We build workout plans of all types for all level athletes. Strength, Weight Loss, Mobility, Flexibility, Yoga, etc. We build programs for people of all fitness levels, with injuries, for competitions, etc. No Monthly fees. One 30 Minute Phone Programming Consult is included with your purchase.
Guest Blogging For Sand & Steel Fitness & Health …
The Starter Pack is the best package to buy when you starting out at Sand & Steel. In the Starter Pack, we’ll design and implement a training plan based on your specific goals. The Starter Pack includes a consult, assessment, nutrition, personal training, yoga, and more. The Starter Pack is appropriate for all athletes: beginners, high school athletes, active military, seniors, and older adults.
The Client-Trainer Relationship is the Hallmark of Get Steel Strong. If you are willing to say, “Paul & Dawn, I’m in this. I’m Ready. I’m committed. I want to succeed,” then we will crank up our training and service level to the highest level. From prioritizing scheduling to custom workout programs, you are our highest priority VIP client. We will make sure you succeed.
BluePrint: customizable diet and weight loss programs for looking good, feeling good, and losing weight. Improve performance through our sustainable diet program. We include a complimentary InBody Scan with your nutrition session to track body fat loss and muscle mass gains. We use the results from the InBody Body Composition Scan to adjust your diet and dial in the weight loss programming.
Healthy Meetings for Hotels and Workplaces Onsite Fitness, Yoga, …
CrossFit, Yoga, Mobility, and Personal Training • Alexandria VA
Certifications and Credentials
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- Yoga Inversions and Arm Balances Workshop
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC): Improve Flexibility and Strength at the End of Range of Motion
- 3DMAPS: 3 Dimensional Movements Analysis and Performance System
- Muscle Energy Techniques: Rehabilitation and Mobility
- Mobility|WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- RockTape FMT RockBlades Basic & Advanced: Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), Graston, and Scraping to Alleviate Pain and Improve Mobility
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- RockTape FMT RockPods Cupping: Cupping to Improve Tissue Regeneration and Release Entrapped Nerves
- RockTape FMT RockFloss: Voodoo Bands and Occlusion Band (RockFloss) Therapy to Loosen and Mobilize Tight Fascia
- Y-Balance Testing: Examination of Movement Patterns and Imbalances for Functional Assessment
- FMS Level II: Functional Movement Screen and Corrective Exercise Techniques
- Road Runner Certified Coach: RRCA Certified Coach
- Starting Strength Seminar: Powerlifting Certification by Mark Riptoe
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight Training Techniques
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning Through Kettlebells
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Gymnastics: Bodyweight and Mobility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- Precision Nutrition: Nutrition Coaching
- Certified in First Aid and CPR/AED National Foundation