- This event has passed.
CrossFit Open 2022
March 11 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm EST
Join the Fun of the CrossFit Open. It only happens once a year. CrossFit.com tracks your progress against athletes across the world. See how you measure up each year and against other members from Sand & Steel. Earn a Sand & Steel Trophy for our best performing athletes in all skill levels. Plus join us at Aslin Brewery on the last evening to celebrate the conclusion of the 2022 CrossFit Open. Don’t Miss it!
3 Epic Workouts
The Open is Back and we are excited to again be an Official 2022 CrossFit Open Host. CrossFit Open Workouts will be hosted on Fridays. The CrossFit 2022 Open Games will be held on Friday Nights from 6:00-7:30 on February 25, March 4, and March 11. Your registration covers all three workouts.
CrossFit Open 2022 Event Info
Join the Fun of the Open
We only host the Open once a year. CrossFit.com tracks your progress against athletes across the world. See how you measure up each year and against other members from Sand & Steel.
Sand & Steel Trophies
The top performing athlete in each Open Workout will receive a free Sand & Steel CrossFit Open 2022 Trophy Mug. Performance will judged based on how well you do at your skill level. Anyone can win.
Trophy Holders Raffle
On the last day all members with a Sand & Steel Mug, will receive a raffle
Aslin After Party
We’ll be going to Aslin Brewery after the last CrossFit Open Workout. All members are welcome to attend. Please RSVP for that event here.
Three Scalings to Choose From
- Rx: best for very experienced athletes that regularly complete Sand & Steel workouts at the Rx Level.
- Scaled: best for intermediates athletes that regularly complete Sand & Steel workouts at the Intermediate Level
- Foundations: best for new athletes and anyone isn’t sure they are fit enough to complete the Open.
The CrossFit Open is for Everyone! We will help ALL members of ALL fitness and skills levels participate and enjoy the Open. So register today and let’s do this together!-Sand & Steel Fitness
We’ll be having one CrossFit Open Class per week. Booking priority will work as follows.
- Members that have donated for the new Concept 2 Rowers will have priority over other members. If more than 24 people donate, we will host an additional class. Donations are not required, but they are humbly requested.
- Members that have paid their $20 CrossFit.com registration fee will receive priority over members that have not.
- Members that have a ticket will receive priority over members that do not.
17 people are attending CrossFit Open 2022
Official Nobull CrossFit Registration Link
Sand & Steel is an Official venue for the 2022 CrossFit Open. To participate in the Open, you need to register with CrossFit.com. The deadline to register is Feb 24, 2022.
Zen Planner RSVP Time Windows
You can reserve anytime, but the cancellation window is 6 hours. There is no late cancellation within the 6 hours, except for emergencies. If you are reserved and no-show, you’ll be charged a $10 no-show fee. Class is from 6:00-7:30pm, Fridays.
The Open Workout
The Open Workout will be posted on the Thursday night. Please view our Workout of the Day Page on Friday to see the Open Workout.
Scoring Sand & Steel Rules
For your score to count, you must submit your score on CrossFit’s Website on Friday Night … the same night as the Open. You must also log your score (time, reps, etc.) into SugarWOD on Friday Night.
If you miss the Friday event, a makeup class is offered on Saturday at 9AM. The cost of the makeup class is $50 each, so try not to miss the Friday night class.