- This event has passed.
State of the Gym Members Meeting
March 25 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT
Please join us for our State of the Gym Meeting so we can discuss and prioritize planned improvements to Sand & Steel.
We’ll be ordering Subway delivered to the gym, please use the RSVP link below to let us know you are attending. Paul is buying dinner for everyone, so please come and enjoy it.
Informal Meeting with an Agenda
The purpose of the State of the Gym meeting is to bring awareness to new features of your membership you might not know about and to solicit your feedback on what changes you like to see to moving forward. So bring your ideas and your suggestions as we work together to improve Sand & Steel in 2022.
- CrossFit Open – Trophies & Raffle (bring your Trophy Mugs)
- CrossFit Refined – Saturdays at 9AM
- Upcoming Events
- Ben & Jerry Challenge
- Sand & Steel Rivals
- Medballs & Plyoboxes
- New Gym Layout – Your Thoughts?
- New Equipment Alert – 45 Degree Reverse Hyper
- Earthquake Bar – Final Call
- Rower Donations – Help Us Improve Sand and Steel
- Powerlifting & Mobility – Free Class available for a Limited Time – Mondays at 7:30PM
- Sand & Steel Trail Updates
- New Apparel
- Music Volume
- Iron Star Games
- CrossFit Level 1 Seminar
Help Us Continue to Improve Classes and Personal Training
13 people are attending State of the Gym Members Meeting