Glutes and Core Mobility WOD:
Brand new fascia release and strength WOD for our Zero2Fit Program. Zero2Fit is our Mobility and Weight Loss Program that is designed for people that haven’t worked out in a while who need to lose weight and build range of motion.
Workout for the Glutes and Core with Mobility Focus
The Solid Core Crusher
- 2 minutes per side: Battle Saw Glute Smash
- 2 minutes per side: Lacrosse Ball Glute Smash
- 2 minutes per side: Hip external rotation stretch
- 2 minutes: lunging hip opener
- 1 Minute: Cross Leg knee to chest
- 25/25 Valgus Biased Squats
- 10 TRX Body Saw Crunch
- Inline Lunge with Kamagon Halo 15 circles per side
- Glute Clam of shame – 3 sets: 10 fast 5 slow; 3 10-second holds, 5 train resisted 5 second holds.
Glutes and Core Mobility Workout: 20 minutes of mobility and 40 minutes of strength.
Zero2Fit just got a little bit tougher. I always like the last workout in a series to push you a little bit harder — give you something to reach for. This new workout helps teach proper neural pathways for the squats, builds the glutes, and hits the core fast and hard. Enjoy.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!