Glutes and Core Mobility WOD:
Brand new fascia release and strength WOD for our Zero2Fit Program. Zero2Fit is our Mobility and Weight Loss Program that is designed for people that haven’t worked out in a while who need to lose weight and build range of motion.
Workout for the Glutes and Core with Mobility Focus
The Solid Core Crusher
- 2 minutes per side: Battle Saw Glute Smash
- 2 minutes per side: Lacrosse Ball Glute Smash
- 2 minutes per side: Hip external rotation stretch
- 2 minutes: lunging hip opener
- 1 Minute: Cross Leg knee to chest
- 25/25 Valgus Biased Squats
- 10 TRX Body Saw Crunch
- Inline Lunge with Kamagon Halo 15 circles per side
- Glute Clam of shame – 3 sets: 10 fast 5 slow; 3 10-second holds, 5 train resisted 5 second holds.
Glutes and Core Mobility Workout: 20 minutes of mobility and 40 minutes of strength.
Zero2Fit just got a little bit tougher. I always like the last workout in a series to push you a little bit harder — give you something to reach for. This new workout helps teach proper neural pathways for the squats, builds the glutes, and hits the core fast and hard. Enjoy.