* “What’s really shocking is they said I only had to come in twice a week for an hour a time! I was little skeptical that would work, but as I found out, with the right programming and the right diet, you can make really fast improvements. I lost 15 lbs of fat in just two months. They have an InBody body fat measuring device to track fat and muscle changes. Also a little different is that Sand & Steel eschews the conventional exercise machines found in many gyms. Instead they use free weights, TRX Suspension Trainers, and functional equipment. Similar to CrossFit, but way cleaner and without the competitive high risk movements.”
Get Steel Strong – 3 Month Review – Just Twice a Week Works
* “Paul is the mastermind behind my fitness, nutrition, and mobility training — and, honestly, my progress speaks for itself. I’ve been on their Get Strong Nutrition Program and here’s my changes in 3 months.
• 40% Body Fat Reduction in 3 Months
• 4 Pounds of Muscle Gained in 3 Months”
Couldn’t ask for more personalized personal training!
* “Sand and Steel has been my headquarters for rehab and training for over two years. I’ve had numerous injuries from playing competitive soccer and the personal trainers at Sand & Steel have readily adapted their workouts to accommodate injuries. I’m 40 years old and I can do it. Holds on the Rings, alternating parallete pushups, even pull-ups.”
Learn how we do it with Sara program’s, who despite numerous soccer injuries has been able to stay in shape and improve her physique.
(*) “Paul is a superb trainer and first rate mobility instructor excellent at analyzing your individual strengths and weaknesses and suggesting exercises that accomplish the task without the danger of injury. His team of trainers pushes you hard and is the best in town; well worth the cost and the time.”
* “Worth every penny and more. These guys are truly amazing, they dedicate an immense amount of focus and time, into creating a program that’s fits and works for you—- individually. I’ve never quite had a workout experience such as this. I’ve learned so much about my body and overall health.”