Showing all 4 results
Search Services Only
Valuable Personalized Training
*”I have been with S&S for nearly a year and I like the personalized training I get from Paul and his team. They work with you based on your fitness level but also work to help you make the right improvements.” S&S has helped me get better with my mobility (the Mobility Sessions with Paul… Read more “Valuable Personalized Training”
Couldn’t ask for more personalized personal training!
* “Sand and Steel has been my headquarters for rehab and training for over two years. I’ve had numerous injuries from playing competitive soccer and the personal trainers at Sand & Steel have readily adapted their workouts to accommodate injuries. I’m 40 years old and I can do it. Holds on the Rings, alternating parallete pushups, even pull-ups.”
Learn how we do it with Sara program’s, who despite numerous soccer injuries has been able to stay in shape and improve her physique.
“It’s exciting seeing and feeling results of hard work!”
If you are Pregnant or have special needs… Sand & Steel is the Gym for you. See Natalie’s Program at 20 Weeks and 33 Weeks into pregnancy.
Blessed by the Sand and Steel Workout Gods
* “Worth every penny and more. These guys are truly amazing, they dedicate an immense amount of focus and time, into creating a program that’s fits and works for you—- individually. I’ve never quite had a workout experience such as this. I’ve learned so much about my body and overall health.”
Get Steel Strong – 3 Month Review – Just Twice a Week Works
* “Paul is the mastermind behind my fitness, nutrition, and mobility training — and, honestly, my progress speaks for itself. I’ve been on their Get Strong Nutrition Program and here’s my changes in 3 months.
• 40% Body Fat Reduction in 3 Months
• 4 Pounds of Muscle Gained in 3 Months”
Personal Training Rocks
(*) “Paul is a superb trainer and first rate mobility instructor excellent at analyzing your individual strengths and weaknesses and suggesting exercises that accomplish the task without the danger of injury. His team of trainers pushes you hard and is the best in town; well worth the cost and the time.”
An Exceptional Experience!
* “I thought for a long time that I was keeping myself in shape by maintaining a workout at home that involved some weights, calisthenics, and a (somewhat) disciplined nutrition plan. But time, metabolism, and my minimalistic approach to working out, just wasn’t getting the job done. After researching alternatives, I came across Sand and… Read more “An Exceptional Experience!”
Extraordinarily knowledgeable about the intricate dynamics of movemnet
Paul Roberts knows more about the body than anyone I know. This is a huge advantage for older people for whom the standard training movements need to be adjusted to attain greatest benefit. The variety of methods and tools available at this gym was an eye-opener to me. It allows the trainer to truly personalize… Read more “Extraordinarily knowledgeable about the intricate dynamics of movemnet”
I love sand and steel fitness
* “I have been working out with Dawn and Paul for 3 months now and I have seen results. I hired them as they do all my favorites, insanity, crossfit and kettlebell training. I was injured while doing crossfit and wanted to get back into it doing modifications to the workouts. Dawn and Paul both… Read more “I love sand and steel fitness”
I’m down 15 pounds and still dropping. – Mike D
* “What’s really shocking is they said I only had to come in twice a week for an hour a time! I was little skeptical that would work, but as I found out, with the right programming and the right diet, you can make really fast improvements. I lost 15 lbs of fat in just two months. They have an InBody body fat measuring device to track fat and muscle changes. Also a little different is that Sand & Steel eschews the conventional exercise machines found in many gyms. Instead they use free weights, TRX Suspension Trainers, and functional equipment. Similar to CrossFit, but way cleaner and without the competitive high risk movements.”
I've been working out with Sand and Steel for just over three months, and I've been very happy with their training programs, trainers and results to date....
I started at Sand and Steel almost two months ago and love it. The workouts are unique to you and your abilities which is my favorite part. Rachel is...
I have been working with the staff at Sand & Steel since November of last year. What began as a desire to work off a few pounds and build some muscle has...