We are currently offering a bonus equal to the mentorship cost once you have coached 500 hours for Sand & Steel Fitness. The mentorship will provide you with all the training and experience you need to coach at Sand & Steel. Once you have coached 500 hours for us, you’ll receive a bonus equal to your mentorship cost. That’s like getting training for free.
The Mentorship Program is designed to help you learn how to coach better, increase your retention rate, and show you how to generate new clients.*
We’ll teach you:
- Complex CrossFit techniques, TRX exercises, and kettlebell moves,
- Teach you how to program and modify workouts,
- Mobilize muscles and improve range of motion,
- Determine correctional exercises to repair injuries,
- How to speak to clients and coach them better,
- How to Create Blog Posts and Share Content on Social Media.
- Shadow more experienced coaches to learn how to coach,
- Co-coach with senior coaches to get better at coaching,
- Provided with specific materials to improve your knowledge base,
- Receive direct feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of your coaching sessions,
- Learn how to coach in a team environment,
- Create a Bio to generate more clients for yourself.
- Basic– designed for a certified coach with only needs training on our procedures.
- Starter – designed for a certified coach with a good deal of experience and just needs a little bit of touching up.
- Foundations – designed for a certified coach with little experience
- Complete – designed for a certified coach with no experience
* Sand & Steel Coaches are NOT required to generate new clients. We’ll show how we do it and we award bonuses if you decide to do it.
Supervised Coaching at our Personal Training Studio. Safer Training, Better Results, More Consistent Experience.
Sand & Steel specializes in forging elite personal trainers. The Personal Trainer Manual is your guide for how to train clients, how to scale workouts, how to mobilize muscles and help clients recover from injuries.
Our Fitness Assessment tests for Biomechanics & Muscle Function, Cellular Energy Generation, Fitness Capacity, Mobility and Flexibility, and Proper Execution of Functional Exercise Patterns
Tough Love, Standards, and how we forge the best coaches in Washington DC. Our blueprint guide to getting consistent client results safely and efficiently.
The key to doing well on the interview is …
If you are like most personal trainers I know, you have probably asked yourself — How much do I really need to pay for personal training insurance to cover my liability? Individual policies run between $79/year on the low end to $250/yr for comprehensive policies there are lots of options. Here are some of the options you should consider.
Build Your Personal Trainer Career
We are passionate about helping people lose weight and move better. We help clients improve strength through focused programs in power lifting and hypertrophy. We improve clients balance and range of motion with our mobility programming. And we have state of the art programming in weight loss and transformation style workouts.
What we need is you … Sand & Steel is helping more clients than ever, and we need more people on our team.
How to Be Financially Successful as a Personal Trainer
Paul discusses the 10 key traits that the successful personal trainers have in common, plus common pitfalls that can sink your career before it starts.
Are you conflating getting sweaty with getting results (e.g. an exercise routine vs training program)? Here are some tips to help you transition from simply working out, to building yourself a real workout program.
The Mentorship Program … Forging the Elite Personal Trainer
The Mentorship Program covers:
- Barbell Technique (Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting)
- TRX, Exercise Tubing, Rip Training Technique
- Kamagon, Surge, and Vipr Technique
- KettleBell and Dumbbell Technique
- SandBag, Sandbell, Medball Technique
- Clubbells and Mace Technique
- Gymnastics and Body Weight Training
Master Mobility and Corrective Exercises
- Full modules on the Supple Leapord and MWOD
- Partner Mobility through the Kit Laughlin Method
- PNF Stretching Techniques
- Yoga Poses and Modifications
Personal Trainer Coaching Skills
- Movement Cuing, Scaling,
- Biomechanics and Programming, and
- Anatomy and Corrective Exercises.
The Mentorship Program is designed to help new coaches prepare for and pass our Level 1 Certification. Coaches working at Sand & Steel are offered the opportunity to take the Level 1 Certification after they have been coaching for two months at Sand & Steel. Some of the benefits of passing the level 1 certification include:
- Hourly Salary Raise.
- Online Access to all 40 of the XT60 Programs.
- Library Access. You can checkout one book at a time from our book collection.
- You will be featured in a blog post and a newsletter written by Paul.
- A printed Certification for passing the exam.
- 75% off discount code for clients for drinks and beverages (lasts 2 months) — this helps you get more clients because they get a perk with booking with you.
- You are eligible to retain new clients and receive a bonus. $60 + 25% of the clients first purchase. New clients you retain are clients that you bring in as a result of your marketing or clients that come in specifically to train with you.