Muscle Activation Techniques
4Pack: 30 Minutes Sessions
The MAT Method:
- MAT is broken down into three groups: (i) Legs and Hips, (ii) Arms and Shoulder (iii) Trunk and Spine
- Step 1: have the client perform specific movement and observe differences in range of motion
- Step 2: clinician tests individual muscle strength of positions that don’t have symmetric range of motion
- Step 3: clinician takes the client to specific muscle isolation techniques that strengthen the muscle that is deactivated
- Step 4: clinician retests the muscle to make sure the muscle isolation technique “holds”
4Pack: Muscle Activation Technique sessions are 30 minutes long and you’ll get 4 separate sessions (so 2-hours total) . Scheduling is done through our scheduling software (we’ll contact you once you order them.) Sessions are good for 2 months. We are unable to provide any refunds or exchanges. This offer is open to new and existing clients. 1 Per Customer.
Diagnostic Testing Add-on:
Our Y Balance Test (YBT) provides concrete data on movement patterns before and after the MAT session. You’ll able to get black and white proof of the sessions effectiveness. Plus the Y Balance Test will allow the clinician to zone in on the areas causing you trouble more quickly.