SugarWOD CrossFit Workout Tracker. SugarWOD is a full-featured workout tracker that allows you access and track your workouts. Learn how to get faster results in your workouts with SugarWOD. Join for Free.
SugarWOD Signup Instructions:
- Download the App.
- We automatically create SugarWOD account for you once you purchase a membership. So if you have already purchased a membership, click sign-in. Search your email for SugarWOD and you’ll find an email with a premade password. If you can’t find the email, then click forgot passwords.
- If you haven’t bought a membership yet, then click Signup to create a new SugarWOD account. Be sure to use the same email address that you use with Zen Planner. After you specify your email address, password, and gender, SugarWOD will ask you when you want to Join a Gym. Select Yes, and search for Sand and Steel Fitness.
- Click Yes to allow notifications.
What is a WOD? Workout of the Day. If you are taking a CrossFit class, you will want to look for the Workout of the Day track. If you are taking a different class like Power lifting or Olympic lifting, look for that track.
Why You Should Install
SugarWOD CrossFit Workout Tracker
- It’s free with your membership.
- You can see your personal training, powerlifting, and Crossfit Workouts
- You can track your progress on these workouts.
- Includes a workout journal that you can optionally share with Paul and your coaches.
- You can see your benchmarks on barbell and gymnastics exercises.
- Most workouts include video overviews, so you can see what’s coming up next.
- You can connect with your friends at Sand & Steel. Congratulate them when they do well.