SugarWOD CrossFit Workout Tracker. SugarWOD is a full-featured workout tracker that allows you access and track your workouts. Learn how to get faster results in your workouts with SugarWOD. Join for Free.
Why You Should Install
SugarWOD CrossFit Workout Tracker
- It’s free for early adopters. We’ll probably start charging new customers for it in a few months.
- You get free access to all new workouts that Paul writes.
- You can track your progress on these workouts.
- Includes a workout journal that you can optionally share with Paul and your coaches.
- You can see your benchmarks on barbell and gymnastics exercises.
- You can see how you stack up on gym benchmarks like the our Jacob’s Ladder challenge.
- Most workouts include video overviews, so you can see what’s coming up next.
- You can connect with your friends at Sand & Steel. Congratulate them when they do well.
2 Way Synchronization with SugarWOD
What’s the Catch?
I know what you are thinking … How could software like this be free? It’s not free… Sand & Steel pays for it per user. We are including it on Paul’s sessions and Get Steel Strong clients to give your more for your money.
Paul’s Classes & SugarWOD
Paul generates new workouts in response to your decision to book his classes on Zen Planner. Go ahead, book an Olympic lifting class or CrossFit class. You’ll get a push notification about the upcoming workout. Paul will scale it to you during the session.
Get Steel Strong & SugarWOD
Max and Brian are rolling out private tracks for our Get Steel Strong members. You’ll see which workout is coming next. You can track your progress and your benchmarks.
Personal Training & SugarWOD
At the present time, we aren’t supporting private tracks on SugarWOD for personal training only clients (e.g. non Get Steel Strong Clients.) If having a private track on SugarWOD is important to you, please contact Paul, and we’ll work out an agreement for a small monthly fee. Otherwise, you are free still download the app + log your own workouts and benchmarks.
RSS Feed & SugarWOD
You have the option to subscribe or not subscribe to our SugarWOD feed. If you are subscribed to our feed, you will get an email every Sunday night. If you want to update your subscription settings, please do so.
Preview the SugarWOD Public Workouts
Want to “preview it” before you commit to installing it? That’s cool… you can checkout our last week’s workouts on our links page.
Is SugarWOD CrossFit Only?
SugarWOD CrossFit Workout Tracker was designed with CrossFit in mind. That said, we are able to use SugarWOD for personal training, CoreFit, Mobility, Olympic lifting, Yoga, and Powerlifting. So what ever your WOD (workout of the day), SugarWOD will work for you.