Need to miss a scheduled event during the Iron Star Games? No sweat, here’s what you need to do. If you need to miss an event because of personal reasons, work, the class is full at your desired time, etc., you have two options to have your score counted.
Video Submission Standards for Open Gym
- Book an open gym session to perform the workout.
- If you don’t have an open gym membership, you can purchase a day pass here.
- Include your name in the beginning of the video
- Show the plates and equipment clearly on the video intro.
- Document any measurements needed during the workout, such as box height or handstand pushup height.
- The Rogue Echo Timer must be visible during the entire video. Here’s a video on how to program the timer.
- You must stay in the frame of the video during the event. We recommend using one of our video tripods.
- The video CANNOT be edited in any way, except to trim the beginning or end of the video.
- Video submissions are due on or before the event day. Video submissions received after the event will not be counted.
- Review the Official Rules and SugarWOD before doing the workout.
- Send the video to Sand and Steel Fitness by tagging @sandandsteelfitness on your Youtube, Facebook, or Instagram TV video.
- Wait for a coach to email you a validation of your score for SugarWOD.