Raising Bar – Hall of Fame
Beating a personal best is a major accomplishment. Beating a gym record for a movement is another feat entirely. All of the following members have broken at least one record at Sand & Steel, and they should be proud.
Think you can break a record at Sand & Steel? Just sign up for a Sand & Steel Fitness Benchmark, and you’ll have a chance to take your best shot.
- Karen Allison: Jacob’s Ladder (Masters) 345ft May 2015
- Karen Allison: Sled Pull (Masters) 255lbs May 2015
- Tania M: First woman to break 90 on overall benchmark score.
- Tania Jones: First woman to break 90 on overall benchmark score.
- Tania Jones: First woman to get do 50 wallballs in 3 minutes.
- Tania Jones: First woman to pull 370 pounds on the sled.
- Tania Jones: holds the women’s deadlift record at 165.
- Lisa Fues: 52 Sandbell situps in two minutes. March 2015
- Lisa Fues: first woman to push 335 lbs on the Rogue Dogsled. April 2015
- Jennifer Joslin: rowed 1283 meters in 5 minutes.
- Jennifer Joslin: 23 slam ball curls at 40 pounds.
- Jennifer Joslin: 35 x 4 and 30 x 8 on the dumbbell bench press April 2015, beating Tracey Kennedy’s previous high score of: 25lbs x 8 Dumbbell Benchpress. March 2015
- Tracey Kennedy: 180 Sled Tow: 3:35. March 2015
- Tracey Kennedy: Dumbbell Thrusters 20lbs 90 seconds. March 2015
- Stacey Harris: Highest score on the 30 inch box jump. April 2015
- Stacey Harris: First woman to break 75 points on a Sand & Steel Benchmark. April 2015
- Stephanie Johnson: First woman to get a perfect score on the Jacob’s Ladder. March 2015