Sand & Steel Fitness Ratings
Fun workouts, mindfully designed
I’ve been working out at Sand and Steel since August and have been thrilled. The workouts are fun and mindfully designed – working each part without over-working anything. The coaches provide the appropriate level of challenge, pay close attention to form, and are really good at explaining movements. This was quite the find and a fantastic value.
Extraordinarily knowledgeable about the intricate dynamics of movement
Paul Roberts knows more about the body than anyone I know. This is a huge advantage for older people for whom the standard training movements need to be adjusted to attain greatest benefit. The variety of methods and tools available at this gym was an eye-opener to me. It allows the trainer to truly personalize the workout.
“It’s exciting seeing and feeling results of hard work!”
*”I have very much enjoyed my workouts at Sand and Steel. It’s a great crew, with professional coaches and knowledgeable expertise. I’m addicted to my program, and it’s exciting seeing and feeling results of hard work. Since I started training with Sand and Steel a couple of months ago, I’ve had the opportunity to train with Rachel, Max, Alex, and… Read more ““It’s exciting seeing and feeling results of hard work!””
Couldn’t ask for more personalized personal training!
* “Sand and Steel has been my headquarters for rehab and training for over two years. I’ve had numerous injuries from playing competitive soccer and the personal trainers at Sand & Steel have readily adapted their workouts to accommodate injuries. I’m 40 years old and I can do it. Holds on the Rings, alternating parallete pushups, even pull-ups.” If you… Read more “Couldn’t ask for more personalized personal training!”
Valuable Personalized Training
*”I have been with S&S for nearly a year and I like the personalized training I get from Paul and his team. They work with you based on your fitness level but also work to help you make the right improvements.” S&S has helped me get better with my mobility (the Mobility Sessions with Paul are tough but helpful) and… Read more “Valuable Personalized Training”
Personal Training Rocks
*”I am getting stronger, more fit and flexible at the same time. Also the warm ups and stretching have greatly improved the lower back issues I have been experiencing for the last year. I would highly recommend adding Sand and Steel to your program if you are serious about fitness.” After a few years of training with Crossfit and other… Read more “Personal Training Rocks”
Get Steel Strong – 3 Month Review – Just Twice a Week Works
* “Three few months ago I walked into Sand & Steel with an unhealthy lifestyle, old injuries slowing me down, and a ton of ignorance — in other words, the quintessential gym noob. Thanks to the entire team I am now a better eater plus more mobile, fit, and knowledgeable (and slightly less noobish).” Paul is the mastermind behind my… Read more “Get Steel Strong – 3 Month Review – Just Twice a Week Works”
Blessed by the Sand and Steel Workout Gods
* “Started with Sand and Steel, back in January. I was just a kid with a dream to succeed in the EMT/ fire service. After 3 months, attempting to train myself with no clear results showing. I came to the conclusion that I would need a much wider network of help to achieve my goals.” I looked around aimlessly, for… Read more “Blessed by the Sand and Steel Workout Gods”
I’m down 15 pounds and still dropping. – Mike D
* “I’ve been going to gyms for over ten years 2-3 months at a time, and rarely saw improvement. I didn’t prioritize exercise or a properly structured diet. It just took too much time and there is too much contradictory information online.) As a result I gained about 20 lbs pounds of body fat. With a” little push from my… Read more “I’m down 15 pounds and still dropping. – Mike D”
I love sand and steel fitness
* “I have been working out with Dawn and Paul for 3 months now and I have seen results. I hired them as they do all my favorites, insanity, crossfit and kettlebell training. I was injured while doing crossfit and wanted to get back into it doing modifications to the workouts. Dawn and Paul both push” me while keeping it… Read more “I love sand and steel fitness”
An Exceptional Experience!
* “I thought for a long time that I was keeping myself in shape by maintaining a workout at home that involved some weights, calisthenics, and a (somewhat) disciplined nutrition plan. But time, metabolism, and my minimalistic approach to working out, just wasn’t getting the job done. After researching alternatives, I came across Sand and Steel”, met with Paul, and… Read more “An Exceptional Experience!”