Thanksgiving CrossFit Workout. The Turkey Buster by Paul Roberts & Katy Oblinger. Our Thanksgiving Day Workout is November 24, 2020. It’s a high-calorie scorcher. Check it Out for Turkey Day. Free for New Members
We realize that many people are staying home this year, because they want to be responsible. So do we. So get a workout in, socially-distanced, masks required, and safe.
-Dawn & Paul
5 Rounds of:
• 5 Pull-Ups (Banded Pullups)
• 10 Push-Ups
• 15 Air Squats
Then, 4 Rounds of:
• 8 Handstand Push-Ups (Pike Pushups | Knee Pushups)
• 30 Kettlebell Swings (53♂ / 35♀)
Then, 3 Rounds of:
• 15 Plyo Squats (24/20 in)
• 15 Knees-to-Elbows (Suppine knees to chest)
Then, 2 rounds of:
• 20 Wall-Balls (20/14 lb)
• 30 Sit-Ups
• 50 Burpees (25 for beginners)
Join Us for the CrossFit WOD
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Programming Only Option?
Can’t train at our CrossFit Box in Alexandria VA?
Get a programming only membership
Sweat with us and join our community.
Gobble Gobble — Good Luck
Post your time in the comments.