Personal Trainers, CrossFit, TRX, Boxing, and KettleBell Coaches
Sand & Steel is looking for the best trainers and CrossFit coaches Northern Virginia has to offer.
- Full Time / Part Time – Hourly Employee Position
- Open or Close Monday – Friday and Saturday 8AM – 2PM
- Flexible hours range from 20 – 40 hours/week
- Hourly Rate, and
- Referral bonuses for clients you bring in through your own marketing efforts
- Help clients meet health & fitness goals through the programs, and methods, developed at Sand & Steel;
- Provide fun and safe exercise environment to motivate clients;
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with, and among, members to encourage a community feel;
- Promote Sand & Steel events, promotions, programs, products, and service to current & prospective clients;
- Clean and organize gym after each session and keep equipment in good working condition;
- Provide front desk duties as needed: answering phone, and providing in-person assistance to clients and staff: checking in, scheduling, purchasing, etc.;
- Covering for other trainers as needed for PT and classes;
- Comfortable with Mac computers.
- Completed, and up-to-date, CrossFit cert or Personal Training cert (and any other specialty certs very helpful);
- Experience working in a studio or gym;
- CPR AED;
- Professional Liability Insurance;
- Must be able to work in the United States;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Laptop very helpful!
- Live within 5 miles of Old Town;
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about fitness;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills- personable and friendly Team player.
Pluses (not required, but helpful):
- Wordpress experience;
- Newsletter experience;
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator;
- Content Writing;
- Experience with various social media channels;
- Other experience relating to marketing, sales, or operations.
Our email is on the picture above or just send us a chat request:
Information we’d like from you includes:
- Your resume;
- Your Bio with 2-3 photos;
- links to your social media channels;
- links to articles you have published; and
- links to exercise videos you have created.