Online Personal Training Membership includes a custom workout program with 4, 8, or 12 unique workouts per month.
Your Workout, Your Equipment, Your House, Your Schedule
Each workout in your program is:
- Designed for you specifically. Everything can be customized.
- Tailored to fit your space: basement, living room, porch, etc.
- Customized to support any preexisting injuries or mobility restrictions.
- Built to use the exercise equipment that you already own. Nothing to buy, and we use everything you already have.
Online Personal Training’s most powerful feature is its ability to fit athletes at all fitness levels. Its workouts are completely customized for you and consistent with your current training regime. We can write you custom weight loss, strength, conditioning, yoga flows, or mobility based workouts. All Online Personal Training workouts are built to order.
Online Personal Training Features
Workout Program Delivery
Workouts are delivered to you weekly through our SugarWOD app (desktop, iphone, android). You can log your results, and your coach will review your progress. Workouts have full technical support (phone, email, videos).
Book Your Online Personal Training Sessions
You get a free hour of online coaching with a Sand and Steel coach with every workout you purchase. We will show how to do the workout, how to scale the workout, and we will coach you through the workout. Just like an in-person personal training session. You’ll join your coach through your phone or laptop using the Zoom video conference player.
Accessing Your Online Personal Training Program
The below video tutorial provides you with all the information you need to access your Online Personal Training Workout Plan. If you have any questions please let us know.
Sample Online Personal Training Workout 1:
- Goals: Weight Loss and Strength Training
- Age: 37 Years Old
- Old Injuries: Slipped Disk 2009
- New Issues: Sprained Ankle playing soccer 2 months ago
- Bowflex Dumbbells
- Pull-up Bar
- Exercise Bands
- 10 Dumbbell Benchpress at 40#
- 20 Sandbag Good Mornings
AMRAP in 10 Minutes
- 12 Pushups
- 4 Banded Pullups
Sample Online Personal Training Workout 2:
- Goals: Functional Strength Training
- Age: 75 Years Old
- Chronic Issues: Trouble with balance.
- New Issues: Recent Knee Pain
- Exercise Tubing
- 5 Pound Dumbbell
4 Rounds for Quality
- 20 Reps per side: Squat Row with Exercise Tube
- 12L/12R: Exercise Tube Assisted Back Lunge
- 12L/12R: Static Lunge with transverse Dumbbell Rotation
- 40 Steps Lateral Shuffle in Quarter Squat
4 thoughts on “Online Personal Training”
I really enjoy the workouts and convenience of working out at home. Workouts are great for me, and I finally get to use the kettlebells I bought.
Thanks for the review, Nancy.
As an athlete, I had my doubts as to whether Sand and Steel could deliver an at-home workout that would work for me. They have exceeded all of my expectations. Plus now I have an excellent home program.
Appreciate the review.
Comments are closed.