CrossFit, Yoga, Mobility, and Personal Training Certifications
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- Yoga Inversions and Arm Balances Workshop
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning
- FMS Level II: Functional Movement Screen
- 3DMAPS: 3 Dimensional Movements Analysis and Performance System
- Muscle Energy Techniques: Rehabilitation and Mobility
- Mobility|WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- RockTape FMT Blades Basic & Advanced: Gua Sha, Graston, and Scraping to Alleviate Pain and Improve Mobility
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- Y-Balance: Examination of Movement Patterns and Imbalances
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Gymnastics: Bodyweight and Mobility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- Precision Nutrition: Nutrition Coaching
- Starting Strength Seminar: Powerlifting Certification by Mark Riptoe
- Road Runner Certified Coach: RRCA Certified Coach
- Certified in First Aid and CPR/AED National Foundation
- FMS Functional Movement System Level 2 Certification
- MobilityWOD Movement and Mobility Specialist Share
- Y Balance Test YBT Certification
- CrossFit Level II Certificate
- CrossFit Lesson Planning Course Certification
- Road Runners Club of America RRCA Certified Coach Certificate
- National CPR Foundation First Aid Certification
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certification
- Starting Strength Seminar Certification
- FMT Blades Certification
- FMT Advanced Certification
- Level II Yoga Certification
- 3DMAPS Certification Paul Roberts
- TRX Suspension Trainer Training Certification
- CrossFit Scaling Course Certification
My coaching style is all about customizing the personal training session to your goals, fitness level, and biomechanics.
I scale personal training sessions through progressions and regressions so that they are safe and effective for you. Yes, I’m a big fitness nerd with my fancy graphs and conjugate periodization programs. I like working out to 80s music by artists like Jefferson Starship and Jim Josef. I own that. But make no mistake, you will be drenched in sweat, and you’ll feel sore in muscles you never knew you had. You are only as strong as your weakest links… so train the smart way… with better mobility and stronger biomechanics. Let’s create a foundation for real strength training. Yes it’s going to be hard, but it will be scaled to you safely. And in the end … I’m going to get you in the best shape of your life.
Personal Training Methodology
Whether your goals are based in performance, bodybuilding, weight loss, or rehabilitation, improvement begins and ends with proper mobility and exercise mechanics.
- Partner Based Yoga
- NCSA Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
- Power Lifting
- NSCA National Strength and Conditioning Association
View Paul’s Before and After Story
+ tips on how to transform your body
Fitness, Yoga and Therapy Books I’ve Read Include:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!