This article is designed for personal trainers looking to get better at writing and designing beginner workout plans. More specifically, this video post discusses how to design functional strength training workouts for beginners.
We are passionate about helping people lose weight and move better. We help clients improve strength through focused programs in power lifting and hypertrophy. We improve clients balance and range of motion with our mobility programming. And we have state of the art programming in weight loss and transformation style workouts.
What we need is you … Sand & Steel is helping more clients than ever, and we need more people on our team.
Overview. The following article and linked resources are useful for a personal trainer or someone looking to hire a personal trainer. I’ve been a coach and personal trainer for over 10 years. I’ve seen amazing personal trainers, and I’ve seen coaches that have no business training anyone.
Declaring yourself a personal trainer and having knowledge and experience to be successful are two different things. Here’s the formula I use, and some of the best articles on personal training I have written. I hope they are helpful for you:
Welcome to our post about body transformation! I am going to outline the 7 most important aspects to efficiently complete a weight loss transformation. You’ll find training tips, programming tips, nutrition tips, and a complete list of all the supplements and foods I recommend. – Paul Roberts | Strength, Weight Loss and Mobility Coach
Getting a Tax Deduction and Health Insurance Coverage for your Personal Training
Wondering if you can deduct personal training sessions a taxable deduction? What if you could actually have your insurance cover it? Step one is to use our Online Letter of Medical Necessity Generator. You’ll also find a sample PDF of Letter Medical Necessity to hand to your doctor.
Paul talks about Obesity I lost my Father to …
CrossFit, Yoga, Mobility, and Personal Training Alexandria VA Certifications
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- Yoga Inversions and Arm Balances Workshop
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning
- FMS Level II: Functional Movement Screen
- 3DMAPS: 3 Dimensional Movements Analysis and Performance System
- Muscle Energy Techniques: Rehabilitation and Mobility
- Mobility|WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- RockTape FMT Blades Basic & Advanced: Gua Sha, Graston, and Scraping to Alleviate Pain and Improve Mobility
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- Y-Balance: Examination of Movement Patterns and Imbalances
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Gymnastics: Bodyweight and Mobility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- Precision Nutrition: Nutrition Coaching
- Starting Strength Seminar: Powerlifting Certification by Mark Riptoe
- Road Runner Certified Coach: RRCA Certified Coach
- Certified in First Aid and CPR/AED National Foundation