This article is designed for personal trainers looking to get better at writing and designing beginner workout plans. More specifically, this video post discusses how to design functional strength training workouts for beginners.
CrossFit and Personal Training Certifications
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Member/Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA CSCS)
- NETA Personal Trainer
- Functional Movement Systems Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- TRX Suspension Systems and Rip Trainer
We are passionate about helping people lose weight and move better. We help clients improve strength through focused programs in power lifting and hypertrophy. We improve clients balance and range of motion with our mobility programming. And we have state of the art programming in weight loss and transformation style workouts.
What we need is you … Sand & Steel is helping more clients than ever, and we need more people on our team.
Welcome to our post about body transformation! I am going to outline the 7 most important aspects to efficiently complete a weight loss transformation. You’ll find training tips, programming tips, nutrition tips, and a complete list of all the supplements and foods I recommend. – Paul Roberts | Strength, Weight Loss and Mobility Coach
Looking to Hire the Best Trainer in your area? Download Sand & Steel’s free eBook on what questions to ask your next personal trainer.
Getting a Tax Deduction and Health Insurance Coverage for your Personal Training
Wondering if you can deduct personal training sessions a taxable deduction? What if you could actually have your insurance cover it? Step one is to use our Online Letter of Medical Necessity Generator. You’ll also find a sample PDF of Letter Medical Necessity to hand to your doctor.
Certifications and Credentials
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- M|WOD ReadyState Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- Kinstretch: Mobility and Flexibility Certification for Group Classes