Sports Nutrition and Health Coaching
♦ Available in person or online through our procoach platform
♦ Customized meal plan based on the foods you like
♦ Learn how to tweak your own diet to dial in your results
♦ Performance nutrition coaching powered by real people
♠ Weight loss ♠ Hypertrophy ♠ CrossFitters ♠ P90X ♠
The Origin diet was invented by Paul Roberts and comes from 5 primary sources: the Precision Nutrition Method, the Mayo Clinic’s Dash Diet, The 2015-2020 US Dietary Guidelines, the Whole 30 Method, and over 3000 hours of clinical experience coaching clients and measuring their progress. Origin provides you with diet information you plus a systematic method of coaching to help you implement an eating pattern that will work for your goals and health.
I learned more about nutrition in one hour from talking with Paul than I learned in 4 years of med school. Extremely valuable information - highly recommended.*NancyThoracic Surgeon
We provide you with iterative changes to make in each nutrition cycle (either every week or every 2 weeks). By providing you a scalable diet set to your own discipline and organization – the fastest body composition improvement are possible. The coaching takes place in one-hour sessions where we: (1) analyze your current diet, (2) answer your questions on what to change, (3) determine which are the most important changes to make first, (4) build you a roadmap to effect those changes.
How it Works:
- We review your present eating patterns and food journal
- We provide you individualized recommendations on what to change this cycle
- We provide the scientific literature behind why those changes should be made
- We answer any and all questions you have on how to make the changes
- We provide you with tools and techniques to make those changes more easily
- We prepare a compliance chart so that you can monitor whether you staying on track
- We provide you with proprietary handouts to facilitate those changes
Special Programming Included for:
- Food addictions
- 36 Hour work shifts
- Diet for people that constantly travel
- Vegan, Vegetarians, and special diets
- Restaurant Menu Analysis
- Food delivery services (Power Supply, Nutrisystem, Hungry Root, etc.)
- Recipes for healthy versions of your favorite snacks
Origin Nutrition Meal Plan and Diet
Download our eBook on nutrition. It’s designed both for the beginner who may have experimented with other diets, and especially for people who are looking to take their existing diet to the next level. Boiling down over 5000 hours of coaching nutrition to clients, Paul breaks down his 24 most important rules to follow. In the newly released second edition, Paul includes a FAQ on some hot topic questions on GMO foods, juicing, and coconut oil.
Unlike other books you have read, the Origin Nutrition Meal Plan and Diet has been carefully edited and distilled into 15 fact-packed pages to tell you what you need without repetition or useless anecdotes.
“I've been training clients for over 10 years, and I've never come across a book like this. Paul has boiled down over 3000 hours of coaching nutrition into 30 easy to follow rules and principles. Very easy to follow - highly supported.*”JanetPersonal Trainer
Omega 3 Breakfast Recipes: get a jump start on your Omega 3’s with two of Sand & Steel’s amazing two Amazing Recipes.
101 Inflammation Guide: learn how to reduce inflammation to decrease body pain and improve recovery.
Secrets of Dark Chocolate and Weight Loss