Nutrition Coaching & Sports Nutrition
Sports Nutrition Coaching Includes:
Complete InBody Scan and Consult + 1 Hour in-person Nutrition Consult:
- Analyze your current eating habits to reduce body fat,
- Help you create a detailed food journal to facilitate weight loss,
- Meal Plan: Use that journal to create you a custom meal plan,
- Teach you how to safely change that meal plan,
- Make updates for restaurants and travel on a diet,
- Build you a compliance sheet so you can food shop and cook effectively.
- Belly Fat Reduction, Weight Loss, Performance Nutrition, and Bodybuilding Diets
- Custom Meal Plans, Nutrition Coaching, Macro Nutrient Profiles, and Contest Prep.
- Most of all — diets for people who have challenging jobs, children, and travel.
Sports Nutrition Includes:
- A review of your eating patterns and food journal
- Individualized recommendations on what to change
- Scientific literature on why those changes should be made
- We answer any and all questions you have about how to make the changes
- We prepare a compliance chart so that you can monitor whether you staying on track
- We provide you proprietary handouts to facilitate those changes.
- Learn about which supplements and herbal remedies are right for you.
Preparing for a Nutrition Coaching Session
For your First Nutrition Session it’s helpful if you bring the following items to your first session:
- 3 Weekdays and 2 Weekend days journaled in MyFitnesspal with pictures of all food you eat on your phone.
- A running junk food diary starting now until you book your nutrition session. This is a list of foods with pictures of:
- Anything you buy in restaurants, café’s, or prepared in supermarkets,
- Frozen foods except vegetables those are ok,
- All boxed/canned foods such as pasta, soups, crackers, etc.
- Foods that don’t spoil without refrigeration except nuts and seeds and grains like quinoa and rice
- Any alcohol in any form
- Anything that is processed in any way (juice, soda, protein bars, snacks, etc. If it doesn’t grow in nature, consider it processed).
- A water journal recording how many bottles of water you are drinking a day. Be very literal on this. Buy a big case from Costco, and drink only the water you buy from that case. Tell me how many days it takes you to drink X bottles, wherein each bottle is Y ounces.
- All other liquids you drink including diet soda, flavored water, tea, juice, milk, almond milk, etc.
A Recipe for Change
Everyone weight loss journey is slightly different, but these are the general items we cover in our health coaching program.
- Discuss and apply the 16 Habits that key for promoting improvements in body composition.
- Discuss and apply the 16 Rules for successful weight loss and adding muscle.
- Vegan, Paleo, Adkins/Keto, Zone, Whole30, Dash, Mediterranean, and Precision Nutrition. How these diets work and which one is right for you?
- Comprehensive review your current eating patterns and apply the Rules and Habits to your current regimen.
- Nuts and Bolts I: Glycemic Load and Glycemic Index — how to use these tools to improve weight loss.
- Nuts and Bolts II: Understanding the impact the Fats have on your diet and what role they play with carbohydrates.
- Nuts and Bolts III: Balancing Macronutrients and Micronutrients for sustainable weight loss.
- Menu analysis from your eight favorite restaurants. What to order, how to customize, and why.
- Travel for work? Organize your work travel plans to stay successful when you are away.
- Vacation Planning? How to eat while vacationing without sacrifice.
- Breakfast Options: How to eat healthy in hurry?
- Amazing dinners: recipe creation and analysis of your favorite recipes.
- Deserts — how to make them fast and consistently.
- Comprehensive review of your current eating patterns.
- Performance dieting: have a race or competition coming up? What to eat so that you can do your best.