Guest Blogging For Sand & Steel
Sign Into Your Account
If you own or operate a website that you can link to us on, be sure to mention that in your email to us.
- Acceptable Resolutions: 1200 x 630; 1200 x 900; 600 x 600. Online Cropping Tool.
- Max image size is 100k. Compression tool like Short Pixel)
- If you are using an image gallery all images need to be same resolution.
- Original images only that you took yourself (no stock photography permitted.)
- All articles must have at least one image.
- At least a thousand words covering a properly scoped project.
- Include links to journal article or original research.
- All content must original may only appear on Sand & Steel’s site. If you’d like to have it appear on your site as well, you’ll need a canonical tag indicating Sand & Steel as the original source.
If additional editing of the article is required, Sand & Steel will complete it. We’ll email you if additional content is required.
Not articles are published. Some people write poor articles that we can’t publish. If accepted, articles are generally published within a week of submission.
Sand & Steel will own the complete copyright in your content (writing and media.) You grant a perpetual, nonrevokable license to Sand & Steel to share, edit, revise, distribute any of the articles you submit. All work you submit must be original content and media.
We will share your content if you share it on your social media channels. Tag @sandandsteelfitness so we are notified.
If you own or work for a link building service, please disclose as much in your initial email to us. If your company owns other link building services, please let us know who they are as well (white labels, associates, etc.) We want to know who we are working with.
You’ll also need to inform us who the client(s) are in your introductory email to us. We only provide one do-follow link in the guest post. The post needs to be well-written and organized.