Guest Post Form & Policies
Sand & Steel’s Blog Covers Fitness, Mobility, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Yoga, and Corrective Exercises.
Guest Posting, Backlinks, Sponsored Posts, and Product Reviews
Guest Post Process
Posting on our website is very simple. Pay the Guest Post Fee and send you the article to use through the form. Yes, you have to pay the guest fee before we publish your article. We don’t preapprove outlines, topics, etc. We get between 50-80 submissions a week for guest posts.
Advertisements: Do not write an article about your product or service. That is an advertisement, and it’ll be denied. Write the topic to provide information about the particular area of interest to readers. Submit your Post for Review: Use the form above, and double-check that your post meets our Guest Post Standards.
Our guest blogging service and our Fitness Blog overall caters to only certain specific categories:
- Fitness: weightlifting, bodybuilding, CrossFit, fitness gear, fitness clothes, etc.
- Running: run technique, running gear, local races, etc.
- Diets & Meal Plans: nutrition tips, meal plans, recipes, books, etc. No weight loss supplements allowed.
- Yoga: flows, styles, practice pointers, etc.
- Bodyweight Training: Gymnastics, Animal Flow, Ido Portal, etc.
- Mobility & Stretching: M|WOD, Corrective Exercise, etc.
- Physical Therapy and Treatment Technique: Tennis elbow treatment, how to do Ober’s Technique, Stretches for the Q/L, etc.
Popular Health Blog Topics we don’t approve:
- Weight loss Supplements
If you really want is a do-follow backlink then just select backlink. We’ll provide you a backlink to an existing article, and send you a confirmation once it’s done. Yes, you need to pay for the backlink before you’ll see it.
Sample Backlink in an existing post.
Guest Post Standards
Please review our Guest Post Blog to see copies of blogs we have posted in the past.
Image Guidelines for Guest Posts
- One Image in the resolutions of 1200 x 628 (Facebook size).
- One image in square size 1200 x 1200 (Instagram)
- Original images only that you took or made yourself (no stock photography permitted.)
Content Requirements for Guest Blogging
- At least a thousand words covering a properly scoped project.
- Your article must contain a power item (video, podcast, infographic, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Spellcheck and grammar check your document.
- Specify the Longtail Keyword and use a program like Yoast or SeoReviewTools to optimize the page.
- All content must be original, and may only appear on Sand & Steel’s site.
Copyright for Guest Posts
Sand & Steel will own the complete copyright in your content (writing and media.) You grant a perpetual, nonrevokable license to Sand & Steel to share, edit, revise, distribute any of the articles you submit. All work you submit must be original content and media that you took with your camera. We do not allow any sort of stock or GPL photos. Keep this in mind, once you submit the post, we own it. We will modify it however we want and publish it. You’ll be credited as the author and you’ll get your backlink. If you don’t like the final article, we will honor a takedown request, but you won’t get your money back.
Paul’s Favorite Drink
“Freshly ground coffee with 2 TBL of Organic Milk and 1 TBL of unsweetened chocolate.”