Guest Post Form & Policies
Sand & Steel’s Blog Covers Fitness, Mobility, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Yoga, and Corrective Exercises.
Guest Posting, Backlinks, Sponsored Posts, and Product Reviews
Guest Post Process
There are 3 steps to our guest post process. We get between 50-80 submissions a week for guest posts. If you do not follow the below process, your post won’t be approved. If you are interested in advertising, backlinks, or product review, please use the form above to make your inquiry.
- Topics: If you want to see what kind of topics we approve, just check our blog. Please make your own intelligent determination in selecting an article based on the kinds of articles you already see on our blog.
- Sponsored Posts vs Guest Posts: You can advertise for a product or service, but that’s an advertisement, so select the sidebar ad.
- Submit your Post for Review: Use the Form above, and double check that your post meets our Guest Post Standards.
Health & Fitness Write For Us Topics
Our guest blogging service and our Fitness Blog overall caters to only certain specific categories:
- Fitness: weightlifting, bodybuilding, CrossFit, fitness gear, fitness clothes, etc.
- Running: run technique, running gear, local races, etc.
- Diets & Meal Plans: nutrition tips, meal plans, recipes, books, etc. No weight loss supplements allowed.
- Yoga: flows, styles, practice pointers, etc.
- Bodyweight Training: Gymnastics, Animal Flow, Ido Portal, etc.
- Mobility & Stretching: M|WOD, Corrective Exercise, etc.
- Physical Therapy and Treatment Technique: Tennis elbow treatment, how to do Ober’s Technique, Stretches for the Q/L, etc.
Popular Health Blog Topics we don’t approve:
- Weight loss Supplements
Guest Post Standards
Image Guidelines for Guest Posts
- One Image in the resolutions of 1200 x 628 (Facebook size).
- One image in square size 1200 x 1200 (Instagram)
- Original images only that you took or made yourself (no stock photography permitted.)
Content Requirements for Guest Blogging
- At least a thousand words covering a properly scoped project.
- Your article must contain a power item (video, podcast, infographic, spreadsheet, etc.) Something valuable enough that it would want to a personal trainer share it on facebook, etc.
- Spellcheck and grammar check your document.
- Specify the Longtail Keyword and use a program like Yoast or SeoReviewTools to optimize the page.
- All content must be original, and may only appear on Sand & Steel’s site.
Fees For Guest Posting
We will negotiate the fee overs the phone. Guest posts generally cost around $100. And yes, I’m sure you are a legendary writer, but it always takes us a lot of work to publish and edit a quality post.
Copyright for Guest Posts
Sand & Steel will own the complete copyright in your content (writing and media.) You grant a perpetual, nonrevokable license to Sand & Steel to share, edit, revise, distribute any of the articles you submit. All work you submit must be original content and media that you took with your camera. We do not allow any sort of stock or GPL photos.
Paul’s Favorite Drink
“Freshly ground coffee with 2 TBL of Organic Milk and 1 TBL of unsweetened chocolate.”
Sample Guest Blog Outline
Guest Post Benefits
- New Blog Posts are Shared to Our Newsletter
- New Posts will be Featured on our Blog Homepage
- 1 Second Loadtime w/ Mobile First Architecture