Guest Blogging For Sand & Steel Fitness & Health
Sand & Steel’s Blog Covers Fitness, Mobility, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, Yoga, and Corrective Exercises.
Guest Post Process
There are 6 steps to our guest post process. We get between 50-80 submissions a week for guest posts. If you do not follow the below process, your post won’t be approved. If you are interested in advertising, backlinks, or product review, please use the form above to make your inquiry.
- Topics: If you want to see what kind of topics we approve, just check our blog. Please make your own intelligent determination in selecting an article based on the kinds of articles you already see on our blog. Request to Approve an Outline: We cannot guarantee publication of articles based on an outline.
- Write a Review of our blog. If you like our blog, please write a review about it. Just talk about the quality of the information you find on our website. We also use this feature to make sure you are a real person.
- Sponsored Posts vs Guest Posts: You can advertise for a product or service, but we charge a monthly fee for that. What’s the difference between an advertisement and a guest post? These are advertisements (Styku & Yoga Workshop). This is a guest post (Healthy Fats and Yoga Adjustments).
- Please link to our website from your website. We actively monitor all incoming and outgoing links.
- Submit your Post for Review: Use the Form above, and double check that your post meets our Guest Post Standards.
Health & Fitness Write For Us Topics
Our guest blogging service and our Fitness Blog overall caters to only certain specific categories:
- Fitness: weightlifting, bodybuilding, CrossFit, fitness gear, fitness clothes, etc.
- Running: run technique, running gear, local races, etc.
- Diets & Meal Plans: nutrition tips, meal plans, recipes, books, etc. No weight loss supplements allowed.
- Yoga: flows, styles, practice pointers, etc.
- Bodyweight Training: Gymnastics, Animal Flow, Ido Portal, etc.
- Mobility & Stretching: M|WOD, Corrective Exercise, etc.
- Physical Therapy and Treatment Technique: Tennis elbow treatment, how to do Ober’s Technique, Stretches for the Q/L, etc.
Popular Health Blog Topics we don’t approve:
- Weight loss Supplements
Guest Post Standards
Image Guidelines for Guest Posts
- One Image in the resolutions of 1200 x 628 (Facebook size).
- One image in square size 600 x 600 (Instagram)
- Original images only that you took or made yourself (no stock photography permitted.)
Content Requirements for Guest Blogging
- At least a thousand words covering a properly scoped project.
- Your article must contain a power item (video, podcast, infographic, spreadsheet, etc.) Something valuable enough that it would want to a personal trainer share it on facebook, etc.
- Spellcheck and grammar check your document.
- Specify the Longtail Keyword and use a program like Yoast or SeoReviewTools to optimize the page.
- All content must be original, and may only appear on Sand & Steel’s site.
Copyright for Guest Posts
Sand & Steel will own the complete copyright in your content (writing and media.) You grant a perpetual, nonrevokable license to Sand & Steel to share, edit, revise, distribute any of the articles you submit. All work you submit must be original content and media.
Paul’s Favorite Drink
“Freshly ground coffee with 2 TBL of Organic Milk and 1 TBL of unsweetened chocolate.”
Sample Guest Blog Outline
Recent Guest Posts We Published
The authors of this post (David and Paul Roberts) discuss varying viewpoints on whether the ketogenic diet should be implemented. Here’s what you need to know about going Keto.
Fitness Tracker Comparison. Fitness Trackers can track how much food you are eating, how many steps you take, and give an approximation of how many calories you burn. In this article we compare 6 of the best fitness trackers on the market.
Arm Balance, Handstands, and Inversions Workshop. Workshop covering handstands, inversions, and arm balances. Rocket Yoga and Iyengar Inspired.
Guest Post Benefits
- New Blog Posts are Shared to Our Newsletter
- New Posts will be Featured on our Blog Homepage
- 1 Second Loadtime w/ Mobile First Architecture