Guest Blogging For Sand & Steel Fitness & Health
Sand & Steel’s Blog Covers Fitness, Mobility, Nutrition, Physical Therapy, and Corrective Exercises. Our blogs feature original videos, striking photos, and succinct well-written content. Content that helps our readers make the most out their personal training sessions, and reach new goals with their health and personal fitness. When you guest blog for us, you not only represent yourself, you represent us.
Guest Post Submission Form
Fitness Write for Us
Writing for our Fitness and Health Blog is easy. If you don’t have an account, you should create one first. This way you can edit and preview your post.
Guest Post Features
- New Blog Posts Can be Featured on our Homepage
- Full Rich Snippet Control
- Optional Sharing to our Social Media Sites
- 1 Second Loadtime w/ Mobile First Architecture
Guest Post Options
It’s your content, but it’s our STANDARDS. If you aren’t willing to write a blog post that is up to our Standards, go with the Do-Follow Link or the Full Service Guest Post Option.
Please include a thoughtful intelligent comment about the post, plus offer a few additional nuggets of information relevant to your post. As for the anchor text, put it after your name. E.g. Paul Roberts. Alexandria Health Expert.
We have several pricing options available for our copywriting service including a free option (we get a backlink, your client gets a backlink, and you get free content written by an expert.)
Health Write For Us Standards
Image Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Acceptable Resolutions: 1200 x 630 (at least one image in this size). Additional images may be 1200 x 900; 600 x 600. Online Cropping Tool.
- If you are using an image gallery all images need to be same resolution.
- Original images only that you took yourself (no stock photography permitted.)
- All articles must have at least one image.
Content Requirements for Guest Blogging
- At least a thousand words covering a properly scoped project.
- A project is defined by the keyword phrase your want the article to rank for.
- Your article should contain some originally organized content (video, infographic, spreadsheet, etc.) Something valuable enough that it would want to a personal trainer share it on facebook, etc.
- All content must be original may only appear on Sand & Steel’s site. If you’d like to have it appear on your site as well, you’ll need a canonical tag indicating Sand & Steel as the original source.
Yoast SEO Lights
When you create your blog post you’ll see that we use Yoast Premium SEO Tool. Please set your keyword phrase and make sure all the lights are green before you ask use to review your post.
Publication of Sponsored Guest Posts
Not all articles are published. Some people write poor articles that we can’t publish. If accepted, articles are generally published within a week of submission.
Copyright for Sponsored Guest Posts
Sand & Steel will own the complete copyright in your content (writing and media.) You grant a perpetual, nonrevokable license to Sand & Steel to share, edit, revise, distribute any of the articles you submit. All work you submit must be original content and media.