“Kim brings a sense of professionalism I seldom see in Yoga Teachers. Organized and well-educated, Kim has exceptionally strong member communication skills. We are proud to welcome Kim to our Team” – Paul. SSF Owner.
Kim- Registered Yoga Teacher RYT 200
Yoga Teacher – Alignment & Vinyasa
- Vinyasa Yoga RYT-200
- Zumba Basic 1,
- Zumba Basic 2,
- Zumba Gold and Zumba Toning
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
Coach Kim’s Experiences:
Kim has been practicing yoga, including Vinyasa and Bikram, for over 14 years. She has also taught other types of fitness (Zumba and ethic dancing) for over 5 years. She enjoys creating yoga flows for all levels.
What Can Coach Kim Do For You?
Kim is known for her warm and encouraging approach and thoughtful perspective on sequencing and creating a sacred space for each individual. Kim is known for incorporating her diverse fitness knowledge into each class and building strong connections with her students. When you attend her classes and private lessons you will receive a well-rounded fitness experience and leave feeling grounded and more connected to your body.
Although Kim has have been practicing yoga for a number of years, she has recently fallen in love with practicing it and find myself looking forward to the next time I can practice. Through yoga, she has become more aware of my body and my mind. Some days she may be able to do a balance pose (or any pose for that matter) perfectly. She keeps coming back to mat, because she knows that she is building self acceptance, strength, flexibility and resilience each and every time. Kim loves to share her love of yoga with you and help you on your fitness journey.
Kim's Private Yoga Sessions
Hatha Vinyasa Flow (Advanced Variation)
Kim’s Halth Flow is customized to an individual member’s needs.
Shown below is an advanced version.
- Easy Seat
- Seated twist – L hand at right knee, twist R and then repeat on L
- Drop right hand to floor and side stretch to R, repeat on L
- Table top, cat/cow, thread the needle, table top
- Child’s pose with knees wide
- Down dog, walk dog
- Down dog, walk feet up to standing, rag doll
- Extended Mountain
- Sun A: forward fold, ½ way lift, high plank, chaturanga, upward dog, down dog, jump to top of the mat, ½ lift, forward fold, extended mountain: 1 slow, 2 fast
- Sun B: chair, forward fold, ½ lift, high plank, chaturanga, up dog, down dog, lift R leg, R knee to chest, lift R leg back, R knee to L elbow, lift R leg back, R knee to R elbow then drop foot between the hands, W1, W2, reverse warrior, cartwheel down to plank, flow, repeat on L: 1 slow, 2 fast
- Chair, 5 slow heel lifts
- Chair, prayer twist (R)
- Chair, hi crescent (R), 5 lunges
- Hands to heart, revolved crescent
- cartwheel to W2, reverse warrior, extended side angle, option to reach both arms above head (like holding ball) or transition to bird of paradise
- Lift off back leg, hinge at front hip to half moon, option to lift bottom arm parallel to floor (full moon) or drop lower arm to floor/block, 5 squats on standing leg
- Float leg slowly back to W2, reverse warrior, cartwheel to plank
- Side plank facing right, option to lift top leg
- Plank, flow, down dog, jump to the top of the mat
- Repeat on other side
- Downdog, jump to top of the mat, Stork, Dancer
- Stork, tree, cactus arms or arms at heart
- Stork, float R leg back to hi crescent lunge, W2, reverse warrior, sky archer, triangle
- W2, reverse warrior, cartwheel arms down, plank, flow
- Down dog, 3 legged dog lifting R leg, option to flip dog, 3 legged dog, pigeon, down dog
- Plank, lower to floor slowly
- Locust, Floor Bow
- Child’s pose
- Seated forward fold
- Bridge, Wheel
- Supine Twist
- Happy Baby