Paul Roberts | Top Personal Trainer Alexandria VA*
BioMedical Engineer Johns Hopkins | Professional Personal Trainer
Strength & Conditioning | Nutrition | Sports Movement Analysis
Certifications and Education
BioMedical Engineer, Johns Hopkins
- Core Training
- Movement Analysis and Muscle Testing
- Gymnastics and body weight training
- Weight Loss Programming
- Balance & Range of Motion
- Shoulder rehab and movement correction
- Science-based, evidentiary methodology to enhance weight loss and muscle gain.
- Coached over 300 clients with a success rating of 90%
- Sophisticated compliance techniques to keep you motivated and losing weight.
Top Personal Trainer Alexandria VA
Paul is currently seeking clients for his two new programs:
- The Golf Pro. So you want more control over your stroke? More power to hit balls further. And you want protection from getting injured from over-use? Mission accepted. Our Golf Pro program builda twisting and resistance to twisting movements so that you can rotate powerfully. It builds hip and shoulder mobility so that you extend through your swing properly. It also improves strength in the shoulders and core so that you can swing with confidence.
- Bulletproof. Bulletproof features 10-20 minute movement complexes that will challenge your mind and body to build general physical preparedness for any sport (CrossFit, Football, Soccer, Skiing, whatever.) Deliberately designed to build durability and resistance to injury while burning as many calories as possible, this series of metcons is challenging yet approachable since it is easily scaled by adjusting weights. It’s Paul’s current program and he loves it!
Bring 2 things when you train with me: your energy and your focus. Be prepared to leave it all in the gym. If that’s not you, we do have coaches who are more moderate in training intensity. 🙂
Safe and Ruthless – that’s my style. -Paul