Travelling For the Holidays
Don’t have a kettle bell to workout with? — No Problem
Medicine Ball are almost ubiquitous and can make for great calorie burning workouts. Here’s a sample workout you can do in about 30 minutes.
4-6 Rounds — try to take 15 seconds off your round time each time.
- Medicine Ball Turkish Get-up – 8 each side
- Medicine Ball Rolling Push-ups – 20
- Medicine Ball Crunches – 20
- Medicine Ball Russian Twists – 20
- Medicine Ball Hanging Leg Lifts 15
- Medicine Ball Overhead Walking Lunges 15 each side
- Medicine Ball Squat Jumps 20
- 1 Minute Rest
Always remember to warm up thoroughly before exercising. Adjust reps & rest time to your fitness level.
If you don’t how to do any of these moves, drop us a comment and we’ll post a link to the video. Or check out our video library.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!