75 Common Foods Analyzed. Get the facts straight without searching for a “nutritionist near me.” Straight-up facts on which foods you should eat, and which ones are better off avoided.
Healthy Food List – Nutritionist Near Me
Below is our Healthy Food List. For a description as to what are 3-Star Foods, 2-Star Foods, and 1-Star foods, please see our Healthy Food List Details.
|Whole Grains (unprocessed)||Starch||★★★||✓|
|Plain Greek Yogurt||Dairy||★★★||✓||✓|
|Lean Red Meat||Meat||★★★||✓|
|Flax Seed Oil||Oils||★★★||✓|
|Cream of Wheat||Starch||★★☆||✓|
|High Fat Red meat||Meat||★☆☆||✓||✓|
3 Star Healthy Food — Nutritionist Near Me
It’s always a good idea to search for a nutritionist near me when you decide on a new diet. One of the tools we use to teach effective dieting principles is the 3 star system. Here’s how it work:
- 3 stars each as much as you want provided your meal has balanced macro nutrients as required by macronutrient calculator
- 2 star foods depend on the person, but consider the factors to the left when making a decision. 2 star foods can cause weight gain if too much are eaten.
- 1 star foods should be avoided all times
For this reason, it’s always helpful to have a dietitian, nutritionist, or certified nutrition coach help you apply these factors across a food list like this. You also want to get your target macros from the macro calculator as well.
2 Star Foods Consult a Nutritionist Near Me
2 Star Foods you want to limit in your diet based on factors like:
- Whether you are naturally thin, medium, or heavy person.
- Your goal, be it weight loss or muscle gain.
- Whether you have food allergies.
- Whether you omit certain foods for religious or spiritual purposes
- How much food you eat in one meal
- Whether you have illnesses like diabetes or thyroid problems
- How many total calories you are eating
- How many meals you are eating
- Which foods you pairing the target food with
- When you are eating the food relative to your workout
- When you are eating the food relative to the time you wake up
To figure out how many of the 2 Star foods you need, you’ll definitely want to search for a nutritionist near me. There are no direct standards for how many 2 Star foods you should eat.
1 Star Foods
The chart above shows a number of 1 Star foods. 1 Star Foods aren’t good on any diet. You’ll want to avoid them on any diet being recommended by a nutritionist or dietitian meal plan.