Huevos Rancheros is the Mexican variation of the traditional American breakfast. Instead of ham, bacon, eggs, and pancakes, huevos rancheros features eggs, tortillas, beans, and salsa. Our recipe removes all of the unhealthy elements, balances out the macros, and makes this a healthy breakfast knockout. Plus it tastes awesome and is super simple to make.
Personal Trainer Starter Pack
The Starter Pack is the best package to buy when you starting out at Sand & Steel. In the Starter Pack, we’ll design and implement a training plan based on your specific goals. The Starter Pack includes a consult, assessment, nutrition, personal training, yoga, and more. The Starter Pack is appropriate for all athletes: beginners, varsity athletes, active military, seniors, and older adults. 30 or 40 something and completely out of shape? Perfect … this is the package you need.
Sand and Steel Fitness Personal Training, CrossFit & Yoga …
For Your Old Town Alexandria VA Seminars and Meetings …
Pre-Built (Template) Workout Plans & Built-to-Order Custom workout plans. Pre-Built workout plans are best for people on a tight budget that need a professionally written workout scaled to their level. Built-to-order programs are great for people who have limited equipment, busy schedules, and/or free frequent business travel. We build workout plans of all types for all level athletes. Strength, Weight Loss, Mobility, Flexibility, Yoga, etc.
Guest Blogging For Sand & Steel Fitness & Health …
The Starter Pack Private is the best-priced package for new members. You can book 4 Private sessions (mix and match): assessment, nutrition coaching, personal training, private yoga, mobility TuneUp, private boxing, and more. Not sure which types of sessions are best for you? Call or email us and we’ll help you decide. Our training programs are customized based on your specific goals. The Starter Pack Private is designed for all members: beginners, high school athletes, people with chronic injuries, active military, seniors, and older adults.
The Client-Trainer Relationship is the Hallmark of Get Steel Strong. If you are willing to say, “Paul & Dawn, I’m in this. I’m Ready. I’m committed. I want to succeed,” then we will crank up our training and service level to the highest level. You are our highest priority VIP client. We will make sure you succeed.
Our customizable diet and weight loss programs for looking good, feeling good, and losing weight. Improve performance through our sustainable diet program focused on making smarter, healthier decision in restaurants and at home. We include a complimentary InBody Scan with your nutrition session to track body fat loss and muscle mass gains. We use the results from the InBody Body Composition Scan to adjust your diet and dial in the weight loss programming.
Healthy Meetings for Hotels and Workplaces Onsite Fitness, Yoga, …
CrossFit, Yoga, Mobility, and Personal Training • Alexandria VA
Certifications and Credentials
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- Yoga Inversions and Arm Balances Workshop
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC): Improve Flexibility and Strength at the End of Range of Motion
- 3DMAPS: 3 Dimensional Movements Analysis and Performance System
- Muscle Energy Techniques: Rehabilitation and Mobility
- Mobility|WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- RockTape FMT RockBlades Basic & Advanced: Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), Graston, and Scraping to Alleviate Pain and Improve Mobility
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- RockTape FMT RockPods Cupping: Cupping to Improve Tissue Regeneration and Release Entrapped Nerves
- RockTape FMT RockFloss: Voodoo Bands and Occlusion Band (RockFloss) Therapy to Loosen and Mobilize Tight Fascia
- Y-Balance Testing: Examination of Movement Patterns and Imbalances for Functional Assessment
- FMS Level II: Functional Movement Screen and Corrective Exercise Techniques
- Road Runner Certified Coach: RRCA Certified Coach
- Starting Strength Seminar: Powerlifting Certification by Mark Riptoe
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight Training Techniques
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning Through Kettlebells
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Gymnastics: Bodyweight and Mobility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- Precision Nutrition: Nutrition Coaching
- Certified in First Aid and CPR/AED National Foundation