The parallette: a small, simple looking training tool that can deliver massive results in the areas of core strength and mobility. You won’t find parallettes in many gyms (other than Sand&Steel and some Crossfit boxes), so for the majority of you reading this post, I’m guessing you’re considering buying a pair.
Anytime, we purchase new equipment, we ask a few basic questions:
- Does is it have versatility to create a large exercise movement library: Yes.
- Can another piece of equipment duplicate what it offers? No.
- Is it the best piece of equipment for certain movements? Yes
- Will it break under heavy usage? No (at least not the ones we picked up from Rogue Fitness).
- Can it be scaled in complexity and difficulty? Yes
- Can it get you Sand&Steel Strong? Definitely.
Read moreAdvanced Parallette Movements Part for Core and Shoulder Strength