How strong are you really? The internet is full of powerlifting strength calculators and formulas, but none give you a solid estimate of your real strength. Paul’s Strength Powerlifting Calculator compares your lifts against national standards to provide you with a simple score out of 100 points.
Powerlifting is a strength based program focused on the Bench, Squat and Deadlift. In a powerlifting program, the athlete is focused on gaining strength using the prime moves of Deadlift, Bench, and Squat. By adding in variations on the main lifts (Sumo Deadlift, Romanian, or Front Squat, Incline Bench etc) and adding accessory moves (Dumbell press, Pull ups, Tate Press etc), you quickly and consistently gain overall strength. This article discuss several powerlifting programs in detail as well as how to perform several of key powerlifting exercises.
🌟 Sand & Steel All-Star Coach. July 2018
Flavio’s Personal Trainer Certifications
- Kettlebell Sport Coach Level 2: Exam passed with highest marks, certified by Oleh Ilikia, World Kettlebell Sport Federation president, multiple time world champion and Guinness Record holder
- Strongman Instructor: Certified by Francesco Gioia, Italy’s strongest man
- Crosslifting: A new sport born in Russia by combining all of the strength sports together. Spent a week in a Russian Olympic facility, training with Klokov, Berestov, Koklyaev and Denisov
- Weightlifting Instructor: Certified by Giles Greenwood in London, UK
- Functional Training Instructor: Certified by Italian Boxing Federation