Sand and Steel Opens on June 12, 2020. We have enhanced many of our cleaning policies to keep everyone safe. Please review this article to know what to expect.
Gym Tours and Consults are available on June 12, book a consultation.
All membership holds will be automatically released on June 15, 2020. The schedule has been posted. Please book your sessions.
Updated Membership Agreement
Due to modifications in cleaning and scheduling required by COVID-19, we have updated our membership agreement. You will receive a notification from our scheduling software that you have a new membership agreement to sign. You are not being charged for a new membership.
Any member that would like to update their membership from one type to another (e.g. Virtual Training to Personal Training), please call Paul for assistance. 703.854.9960
Open Gym Members:
You will find new COVID-19 safety procedures in the Open Gym Rules. Once you have reviewed them, you will need to call Paul to go over them. Paul will then reactivate your open gym membership and reactivate your Kisi access.
Personal Training & Group Class Members:
- Please wash your hands immediately upon entering.
- Masks are required when you are not training. They are optional while you are working out.
- Please maintain a safe distance of 10 feet from other members.
- If you want a gym mat, you will need to bring one. We won’t have mats available until further notice.
- You will need to sign the “No Symptoms Declaration” on every session you attend.
- For safety purposes, we will not have chalk available for use. If you’d like to buy a block of Rogue Gym Chalk, we have some available for $5 each. We do not allow other brands, styles of chalk at Sand & Steel. Additionally, you’ll need to buy a chalk bag for your own personal use.
- We will be using SugarWOD for your personal training programming and group classes. Please download the SugarWOD app from your app store. Use your Zen Planner email to register for an account. Be sure to select Sand and Steel as your box.
- Personal Training members will be starting with the Sand and Steel Assessment.
- Group class members will be benchmark certain lifts and CrossFit Girl WODS.