Paul breaks down the differences between mobility, flexibility, yoga, and stretching in careful detail. Without sufficient mobility you cannot be all that you wish to be. This applies whether your chosen craft is golf, strength training, CrossFit, or endurance running. You are not as efficient as a runner, you are more likely to get injured as a golfer, and will be slower in CrossFit. Here’s how to improve your mobility…
I’ve been reading books on Yoga, CrossFit, and Movement for 10 years. Here is my review of the top 200 books on books on CrossFit, Mobility, Yoga, Physical Therapy, Mobility and Personal Training. Study your craft. Treat personal training as a profession, and your clients will treat you like a professional. There is always more to learn.
Certifications and Credentials
- Muscle Activation Techniques: Corrective Exercise and Therapy
- National Council on Strength and Fitness: Certified Personal Trainer
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Flexibility: Range of Motion and Flexibility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- RockTape FMT RockPods and RockFloss: Myofascial Cupping and Compression Band Flossing
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist: Human Movement Optimization. Mobility Development, Articular Strength, and Neurological Control
Our Mobility Sessions are designed to help you move better. We test your movement, and determine what is not moving well. We analyze how you compensate when you lift, turn, or step. We figure out what causes your pain, decreases your performance, or limits your range of motion. And we fix it with tools and techniques like corrective exercise Mobility WOD, Scraping (Graston), Kinetic Taping, FMS, and More.
Mobility TuneUp is about learning to move better. Why do you need Mobility TuneUp? It’s because improvement begins and ends with good, quality movement.