Weight Loss Meal Plan
Weight Loss is a challenging journey. It’s complicated by the fact that every person is different. Their metabolisms differ, their gut bacteria is differs, their activities levels differ. There is no single magic pill or template meal plan that works for everyone 100% of the time. There are, however, some universal principles that apply to everyone in Alexandria VA & Springfield VA. We are going to go over the 11 foods you should avoid when attempting to lose weight, and why you should avoid eating them. This 3000-word article co-authored by your nutrition experts Mark and Paul, break down the exceptions and explain reasons why these 11 foods should be avoided.
Short on time? Please find our 57 second video at the beginning of the article that summarizes the whole thing.
Our customizable diet and weight loss programs for looking good, feeling good, and losing weight. Improve performance through our sustainable diet program focused on making smarter, healthier decision in restaurants and at home. We include a complimentary InBody Scan with your nutrition session to track body fat loss and muscle mass gains. We use the results from the InBody Body Composition Scan to adjust your diet and dial in the weight loss programming.
Welcome to our post about body transformation! I am going to outline the 7 most important aspects to efficiently complete a weight loss transformation. You’ll find training tips, programming tips, nutrition tips, and a complete list of all the supplements and foods I recommend. – Paul Roberts | Strength, Weight Loss and Mobility Coach
Paul explains how to analyze whether a carb is good, careful, or evil with 7 simple rules. Some carbs are good, some are bad, some are just plain evil when it comes to weight loss. America’s food companies take advantage of people’s lack of knowledge with products like: diet soda, bean pasta, and “low carb” bread. Are these reengineered carbs goods for weight loss?
CrossFit, Yoga, Mobility, and Personal Training Certifications
Certifications and Credentials
- Biomedical Engineer: Johns Hopkins University
- Yoga Inversions and Arm Balances Workshop
- Yoga SCW Level II Certified: Hatha Yoga, Yoga for Seniors, Chakra balancing, Inversions, Pranayamas
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC): Improve Flexibility and Strength at the End of Range of Motion
- Functional Aging Specialist (FAI): Specialty Training For Older Adults and Seniors
- 3DMAPS: 3 Dimensional Movements Analysis and Performance System
- Muscle Energy Techniques: Rehabilitation and Mobility
- Mobility|WOD Movement and Mobility Specialist: Movement and Mechanics
- RockTape FMT RockBlades Basic & Advanced: Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), Graston, and Scraping to Alleviate Pain and Improve Mobility
- RockTape FMT Performance and Basic: Functional Movement Techniques & Advanced Kinetic Taping
- RockTape FMT RockPods Cupping: Cupping to Improve Tissue Regeneration and Release Entrapped Nerves
- RockTape FMT RockFloss: Voodoo Bands and Occlusion Band (RockFloss) Therapy to Loosen and Mobilize Tight Fascia
- Y-Balance Testing: Examination of Movement Patterns and Imbalances for Functional Assessment
- FMS Level II: Functional Movement Screen and Corrective Exercise Techniques
- Road Runner Certified Coach: RRCA Certified Coach
- Starting Strength Seminar: Powerlifting Certification by Mark Riptoe
- TRX Suspension Training: Core and Bodyweight Training Techniques
- TRX Group Training Certification: Specialization in teaching TRX Suspension Training in Group Classes
- RKC Russian Kettlebell Club: Strength & Conditioning Through Kettlebells
- CrossFit Level 2: Weight loss and Metabolic Training
- CrossFit Powerlifting: Strength Training
- CrossFit Gymnastics: Bodyweight and Mobility
- CrossFit Scaling Course: Progressions and Regressions for Weight Lifting
- CrossFit Lesson Planning: Effective Techniques for Structuring Workouts
- CrossFit Pose Running: How to Spot Faults in Running Technique
- CrossFit Spot the Flaw: How to Spot Faults in Gymnastics and Weight Lifting Technique
- Precision Nutrition: Nutrition Coaching, Meal Planning, and Diet
- Certified in First Aid and CPR/AED National Foundation: Basic First Aid and CPR
Tip #1: Multivitamins For Weight Loss
Multivitamins Help Improve Weight Loss
Your metabolism will slow down if you are missing essential vitamins or minerals from your diet. In addition, Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies can increase inflammation levels, and decrease the body’s ability to repair tissue. Taking a multi-vitamin is easy, and it adds some insurance against missing an essential vitamin or mineral. Please keep in mind that taking a multivitamin is no substitute for getting your nutrition from whole food sources. Absorption from multivitamins can vary significantly.
Paul generally recommends the following 3 multivitamins for clients interested in weight loss or hypertrophy…